Name of Patient: Lauren, accompanied by her husband, Tony
“…It was clear from the start that Bing Bing was very experienced, of course being a mother herself! One of the best parts was the mix of Western and Asian techniques that she showed to us…”
- Lauren was pregnant with her first kid and was then suffering from back pain.
- Husband and wife preferred private antenatal classes rather than group.
Experience with Steps & Providence:
- Lauren and Tony commenced classes during mid-pregnancy.
- Classes were conducted in languages they were comfortable with, Mandarin for the expectant mother and English for her husband.
- Focusing on back care, relaxation and sleeping posture, techniques taught were a combination from the best of both Western and Asian practices
- Lauren successfully delivered a healthy baby in 2011.
Click here for the couple’s personal account.