Name of patient: Huang Ying
“…(Joan) stretched the difficulties of recovery exercises progressively till I could be back to normal…”
- Huang Ying had a severe sprain in the ankle.
- The first doctor told her to wear boots – which was not helpful at all.
- Three weeks after the injury, the ankle became stiff and she had to walk with crutches.
- Another specialist referred her to Steps & Providence.
Experience with Steps & Providence:
- Joan first taught Huang Ying how to walk with the support of crutches, before moving on to flexibility training of the ankle and foot.
- The level of difficulty of the recovery exercises was stretched according to her progress.
- After two months at Steps & Providence, Huang Ying is able to walk without crutches.
- Huang Ying shares her heartfelt lesson. That to be able to walk independently, an ability previously taken for granted by her, is really precious after all.
Read how Huang Ying ditches her crutches here .