Name of patient: Noime Villamala
“…I tried everything under the sun, physio, chiro, acupuncture, hydrotherapy, and even counselling but…”
- Noime sustained spinal injury back in Australia in 2010.
- She resorted to all sorts of treatment there but none really worked for her.
- She could hardly walk for 30 minutes without pain, relying on wheelchair and walking frame for mobility, morphine and
Valium for pain relief.
- When she visited Singapore, her family doctor in Singapore referred her to Steps & Providence.
Experience with Steps & Providence:
- In just one treatment, she could walk noticeably better.
- As part of therapy, Joan put Noime on the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill.
- After three weeks of treatment, she could walk longer, visiting places she never thought she could. She never expected her back condition to tolerate the walking intensity but it did.
Read up how Noime overcame her depressive and suicidal thoughts here .