Name of Patient: Eunice Tan
“A series of assessments was performed and a treatment plan was prescribed along with a 70/30 golden rule. 70/30 golden rule?”
- Eunice had a fall from a hotel escalator while on holiday in Europe. Then, she thought she suffered only a cut on the lip.
- It was only a year later that the problem surfaced on the spine: she started feeling pins and needles on her left leg, and the pain simply aggravated.
- She was diagnosed with disc bulge at L4/L5 and facet joint arthrosis from L3/4 to L5/S1.
Experience with Steps & Providence:
- After consulting an Orthopaedic Specialist, Eunice was advised to either pick up Pilates or commence physiotherapy.
- She had the best of both worlds when she visited Joan, a physiotherapist trained in Pilates rehabilitation.
- Joan immediately put Eunice on an intensive treatment plan. To help her regain her ability to run, part of her treatment involved training on the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill, which she started with fear initially but eventually took control.
- Over the 8-month treatment course, she saw improvement session after session. She began running again and could do three running events the following year.
Click here to learn from Eunice’s experience.