Name of Patient: Jesmin Tan
“The orthopaedic told me to go for a surgery as steroid injection could only relieve the pain temporarily…”
- Jesmin hurt her left wrist and was suffering from severe pain.
- She tried TCM and consulted an Orthopaedic Specialist who advised her to go for surgery.
- Her lifestyle was affected – she had difficulty with simple chores like grocery shopping and put her overseas holidays on hold indefinitely because she could not handle her baggage.
Experience with Steps & Providence:
- Jesmin did not go for surgery, but opted for physiotherapy with Steps & Providence.
- Joan’s prescription for Jesmin included the Indiba Therapy treatment.
- In just a couple of treatments, Jesmin’s condition improved and she regained strength with her wrist.
- She is now able to travel overseas and feels strong enough to handle her own baggage.
Read about how Jesmin’s managed to enjoy her holidays again here.